Integrated Facilities Management for Property Managers
Facilities management services that ensure tenant satisfaction and retention
PRIDE Industries has over 35 years of experience helping property managers create an environment that exceeds tenant expectations. Our services include professional janitorial cleaning, grounds and landscaping, operations and maintenance, building systems management, and environmental management.
Our highly trained employees deliver business excellence with a positive social impact. What does that mean?
Business excellence means that every day we provide:
- Integrated facilities management for 13,000 buildings
- Grounds and landscaping for 386,000 acres
- Janitorial cleaning for 26 million square feet of facilities
- A safety record 30% better than OSHA standards
- 70% better employee retention than industry average
Our Inclusive Workforce Delivers a Positive Social Impact for Your Brand
At PRIDE Industries, we know that hiring people with disabilities is not only the right thing to do, it’s a better way to do business. A study by Global Markets found that employees at inclusive companies are 35% more productive. Our diverse workforce also experiences lower absenteeism and higher retention rates than average, ensuring a consistent workforce for your facility.
A partnership with PRIDE Industries can enhance your operational efficiency, lower costs, increase your supplier diversity, and boost your appeal to both social investors and social impact-conscious customers.
- Safer Choice Partner of the Year – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- DEAL Award for Leadership in Sustainability – Sustainability Dashboard Tools, LLC
- SourceAmerica National Award for Professional Excellence
Certified Professional Expertise
- CIMS-GB Certified with Honors
- IFMA Sustainable Facilities Professionals (SFP)
- NCARB (National Council of Architectural Registration Boards)
- NCEES (National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying) Professional Engineer
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Licensed
- RCE (Realtor Association Certification)
- AIA (American Institute of Architects)
- Landscape Industry Certified by the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP)
- ISA Arborist Certification
- I.A. Landscape Irrigation Auditors Certification
- Traffic Control and Flagging Certification
All the Facilities Management Services You Need – When You Need Them
We can manage a portion of your needs or be a single source for fully integrated facilities management. All our team members undergo extensive professional training, and we have certified expertise in all aspects of commercial facilities maintenance. Uniformed, proactive employees and 24/7 availability keep your property clean and safe.