I AM ABLE Disability Job Fair
Power up your job search at this FREE event!
Oct. 18 in Sacramento, CA
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
PRIDE Industries is an industry-leading social enterprise that lives its mission. We foster an empowered, diverse, and inclusive workplace where employees are an integral part of the organization and work collaboratively with leaders and other groups to achieve the company’s mission, values, goals, and objectives.
We’re an award-winning inclusive workplace offering excellent benefits and opportunities for learning, development, and growth. Are you ready for a career with purpose?
Proposal Development Associate
Workforce Inclusion Instructor
Fairfield | Roseville | North Sacramento
Grass Valley | Placerville
Auburn | Woodland | San Diego
Roseville, CA and Auburn, CA
Environmental Services Technician
Stockton, CA and Vacaville, CA
Roseville | Sacramento | Fairfield
Grass Valley | Auburn | Placerville | San Diego
Woodland | Yuba City
Greater Sacramento Area | Bay Area | Vacaville
Central Valley | Los Angeles
Explore exciting career opportunities with our customer network of inclusive employers throughout the country.
Benefits and Perks
Employee Training and Resources
Talent development and support is part of our DNA. Below is a snapshot of our learning and development programs.
- NextGen Leadership Program
- Mentoring Academy
- Employee Resource Groups
- New Manager Orientation
- New Employee Orientation
- Supervisor Certification Program
- Vocation-specific training programs
- Plus, our Learning and Development platform with hundreds of courses
Join an Award-Winning Team!
Of all our accomplishments, we take special pride in those that recognize the opportunities for personal growth we provide to our people. We are honored to be acknowledged by respected organizations.
- Indeed.com: Best Nonprofits to Work For
- VETS Indexes: 3 Star Employer
- U.S. Veterans Magazine’s Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies
- California Employer Advisory Council: Veterans Employer of the Year
- Texas Workforce Commission and Texas Veterans Commission: Recognition for Veteran Employment
- California Employer Advisory Council and the Employment Development Department: Employer of the Year