PRIDE Industries holds the prestigious three-year accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an international, nonprofit health and human services accreditor. This recognizes that we have made a specific commitment to put the needs of our participants at the center of the services we design and deliver, and that we strive to continuously improve efficiency, fiscal health, and service quality and delivery.
In part, this accreditation recognizes PRIDE Industries for:
- Providing excellent employment services, employee development services, and employment planning services.
- Being highly regarded in the community and building positive relationships with partners and employees.
- Holding safety as a high priority.
High satisfaction from persons served, families, and other stakeholders.
- Longevity of leadership, which provides continuity to the organization’s mission.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.