Rent The Runway
Under close supervision associates are overall responsible for performing duties and assisting leadership within a fulfillment and distribution environment. Employees in this job class are expected to understand all aspects of the operation, adhere to safety standards, and meet production guidelines. This job class requires the ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Cross-functional role: tasks include, but are not limited to: moving merchandise, handling product, shipping, receiving, sorting, visual and odor inspection, picking and packing
- Perform repetitive movements (eg. climbing l adders), reaching, bending, be stationary, mobile, or physically active for entirety of the shift
- Meet goals, standards, and expectations
- Comply and meet standard operating procedures
- Accountable for personal time and attendance
- Communicate and cooperate with team members and leadership
- Take on additional duties as assigned by leadership
- Responsible for maintaining safety guidelines, cleanliness, and security standards
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs based on needs of the role
- Proficient in basic computer use as well as the ability to operate warehouse tools (eg. scanner)
- Ability to understand, follow and execute written and/or verbal instructions
- Must operate with a sense of urgency, and have attention to detail
- Align with the company’s Core Values to ensure a world class customer experience
- Must be self-disciplined and have the ability to work independently without constant
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- PPE required and provided
- Uniform- cold weather clothing
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 8 hours in a day and/or 40 hours per week.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.