We connect people who face barriers to employment—people with disabilities, veterans, former foster youth, and trafficking survivors—with the services, support, and opportunities they need.
A Helpline staff member will contact you within 48 business hours for a 5-10-minute structured intake to determine:
- What are your needs? Typically support services, training, employment
, or a combination.
- Is PRIDE Industries an appropriate fit to help with your needs?
- All information gathered is private and confidential.
After the intake, a member of the Helpline staff will contact you within 1-3 business days to discuss:
- Available service support options. Should you need support services through a government agency, our Helpline staff will guide you through the process.
- Employment/vocational training options.
- Employment assessment and matching to available job opportunities.
- Depending on your situation, you and PRIDE Industries Helpline staff may be in ongoing communication with PRIDE Industries Helpline staff until you secure support services, training, or employment.
- You may wish to join PRIDE Industries’ talent database to receive alerts about available job opportunities.
Please complete this form and a Helpline Advisor will be in touch shortly.