Ticket to Work Program
A Helping Hand To Get You Back To Work
Are you currently receiving Social Security disability benefits? And are you interested in employment? If you are ready to go to work, or if you have questions about returning to work, we can help!
How we can help:
- Career planning and counseling
- Access to training programs and workshops
- Résumé development and job search assistance
- Interviewing skills
- Ongoing employment support
- Special assistance for military veterans and youth in transition
- Assistance with accommodations
- Access to benefit planning services
- Workforce Fundamentals Group
- Suspension of medical reviews while ticket is active and timely progress has been achieved
- Collaboration with other entities and individuals that support the employment journey
PRIDE Industries helps people find their own path to employment. We help people with disabilities or barriers to employment prepare for work, education, and self-sufficiency. We work with our partners to assist those seeking a better life. That’s the power of purpose.
To be eligible, you must be 18 to 64 years old and receive Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits. Participation in the Ticket to Work program is free and voluntary.
CARF International (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) is an independent, nonprofit organization that serves worldwide as an accrediting body in the health and human services industry. Earning accreditation signifies that our organization has demonstrated compliance with these standards and remains committed to continuous quality improvement. Our status is periodically evaluated with an onsite visit and reviewed annually.
Our Agency Partners
PRIDE Industries works with other well-regarded organizations who wish to tap into our large employer network and available job opportunities. We can provide training, coaching, and job placement, complementing the services offered by other agencies.
Does your agency provide services to people with disabilities, military veterans, foster youth, or trafficking survivors?
Consider becoming a PRIDE Industries Agency Partner.