ROSEVILLE – PRIDE Industries, one of the nation’s largest employers of people with disabilities, has expanded its facilities maintenance services throughout Northern California by securing five new contracts.
Covering a total of nearly 2 million square feet, the new contracts place PRIDE in charge of custodial services for:
- The Sacramento Bee’s 500,000 square foot location in downtown Sacramento for three years;
- The City of Modesto, where PRIDE workers will assume custodial responsibility over five years for 200,000 square feet in 33 city-owned buildings, including the Transit Center, the McHenry Mansion and Modesto’s water treatment facilities;
- The Sonoma County Juvenile Justice Facility in Santa Rosa, where PRIDE will provide facilities management solutions in a high-security environment that includes detainee housing units, as well as the main facility. PRIDE will be responsible for maintenance of more than 200,000 square feet of space over three years;
- The UC Davis Robert & Margrit Mondavi Center for the Performing Arts and the Peter J. Shields Library, a total of 515,000 square feet, for three years;
- Agnews State Hospital in San Jose, a one-year contract for custodial work covering 500,000 square feet.
Through its Integrated Facilities Services Division, PRIDE Industries offers a full range of services to government and commercial customers including general custodial, facilities and building maintenance; specialized cleaning for controlled environments; grounds maintenance; food service; secure document management services; recycling; administrative services; and transportation.
About Pride Industries:
PRIDE Industries is a nonprofit organization providing a variety of business solutions to meet the manufacturing and service needs of companies nationwide. PRIDE employs more than 4,100 individuals across nine states and in the nation’s capital, including more than 2,700 people with disabilities. PRIDE is a self-sustaining business with over $145 million in annual revenue and ranks as the third largest manufacturing and service company in the greater Sacramento region. Founded in 1966, PRIDE is headquartered in Roseville, California.
PRIDE Industries is a social enterprise delivering business excellence to public and private organizations nationwide.