PRIDE Industries is proud to be the winner of Global SMT & Packaging Magazine’s 2021 GLOBAL Technology Award in the Contract Services category. This award recognizes PRIDE Industries’ innovation in electronics manufacturing processes, engineering services, and strategic supplier management. We’re honored to receive this industry recognition for delivering top-quality results for our customers across all our contract manufacturing services.
During the past few years, we’ve focused on developing market-leading innovations and delivering best-in-class service. Our first-pass yield rates, for example, are consistently above 98%. Our prototyping services also exceed industry standards—we typically turn PCBA prototypes around in 3-5 days, and can often reduce turnaround time to 2 days. In addition, we’re experts at helping companies maximize the benefits of reshoring—including cost-savings, streamlined production, and faster time to market. Our customers know they can rely on us for all these benefits, as well as competitive pricing and highly responsive customer service.
In addition to electronics contract manufacturing, PRIDE Industries offers several other crucial manufacturing services, including logistics and supply chain management, contract packaging, and fulfillment. Our customers include both private and public organizations nationwide.
The 2021 GLOBAL Tech award highlights PRIDE Industries’ expertise and our ability to help customers achieve quality, speed to market, and efficiency at scale. This recognition represents years of innovation and commitment to manufacturing best practices, which have enabled us to keep pace with the supply chain challenges happening globally.
We can help your business grow
Tony Lopez, Vice President, Manufacturing & Logistics Services
- Class I & II medical device manufacturing
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and mixed Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assembly
- Full system integration
- Cable and harness assembly
- Diverse engineering services
- Prototype services
- Scalable and flexible capacity planning
- Procurement and materials management services
- Forecasting and demand planning services
- Supply chain management
- Quality and regulatory control
- Order fulfillment and warranty services
- Conformal coating
- Full product traceability
- Complete product integration
- Small-batch sub-assembly
- CA Medical Device Manufacturing License
- ISO 13485:2016 certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Compliant