Our Proposal Development Associate is responsible for proposals, presentations, collateral and special project schedules. Works with capture teams to produce proposals and ensure the content meets compliance and criteria requirements. Requires the ability to meet deadlines and must have advanced, responsive writing skills.
- All (remote)
Develops, coordinates, designs, writes, and maintains proposals, presentations, and business development collateral.
- Coordinates and produce proposals including writing, editing, design layout, and assembly of a high-quality final product that is delivered on time.
- Interprets RFP/RFI/RFB/SOQ criteria and proposal requirements, ensuring compliance with the criteria and inclusion of responsible content in the proposals.
- Establishes and maintains internal proposals and special project schedules.
- Coordinates, schedules, and follows up with diverse team members and subject matter experts for the completion of writing deliverables.
- Coordinates with other firms/consultants that are part of the pursuit team, request, collect and track receipt of collateral and ensure integration into the proposals/presentations.
- Provides quality control/quality assurance and editing of proposals, presentations, and business development collateral.
- Trains and mentors all team members involved in proposal development regarding the proposal process, including capture teams, pricing teams, subject matter experts, and proposal development assistants.
- Provides information to maintain CRM to include, client, opportunity, and project data points and records.
3-5 Years of proposal experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Journalism, Marketing
Combination of formal education and work experience
If you are interested in working for a unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online. PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE Industries will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information (41 CFR 60-1.35(c)).
PRIDE Industries will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.