Imagine if your marketing talent and skills could help create an inclusive world where people of all abilities achieve their employment goals. That’s the unique career opportunity that PRIDE Industries offers you.
For more than fifty years, PRIDE Industries has opened the doors to meaningful employment for people with disabilities. Join us, and use your product, tech, or nonprofit marketing expertise to make a positive impact on the lives of thousands of people every day.
We offer competitive compensation, extensive benefits, and the chance to make a real difference. If you’d like to be part of a team that’s using the tools of business to make a positive social impact, then we want to hear from you!
Roseville, California (hybrid/remote position)
Create marketing plans and strategies based on market characteristics, organizational goals, and target markets for assigned business lines.
Plan and produce marketing campaigns for specific lines of business to drive lead and demand generation and build a recognized and differentiated brand.
Perform rigorous discovery with internal clients, develop cost-effective marketing solutions (sometimes on the spot), and manage multiple complex projects.
Work collaboratively with PRIDE Industries’ creative and digital teams. This will sometimes include writing and producing content for web, print, video, and social media marketing campaigns.
Develop differentiated value propositions and customer-centric messaging.
Develop and deliver presentations to the marketing team, internal clients, and executives at PRIDE Industries.
Write and edit compelling sales and marketing collateral.
Analyze data to optimize results of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as necessary to achieve target goals.
Provide metric reports on marketing activities to senior management.
Participate in the budgeting process and track the marketing spend for your business lines.
Follow established processes and procedures.
Liaise with external agencies, government entities, and community partners, as needed.
Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Five or more years of experience in marketing and communications; three years’ experience driving marketing for an organization or line of business.
- Firm grasp of business and marketing strategies, knowledge of planning, and budget development.
- Excellent English grammar and copyediting skills.
- Experience creating and producing marketing, advertising, and promotional materials that drive engagement.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to use online project management and marketing automation tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by senior management, customers, employees, and the public.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, reasoning, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer-service skills and the ability to build effective relationships with team members, customers, and the public.
- Advanced computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software. Special consideration will be given to candidates with hands-on experience working with programs such as Moz, Google Analytics, WordPress, Monday.com, Asana, Canva, HubSpot, Salesforce, Adobe InDesign, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Mathematical skills, including the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business, operational, and strategic management problems.
- Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
The information in the above job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees for this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
PRIDE Industries will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.