At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people. We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Under close supervision the Production Associate performs activities as directed on the production line. Employees in this job class are responsible for following all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies, in cooperation with the supervisor. This job class requires the ability to report defective materials or questionable conditions to Quality Assurance.
- Follow guidelines for proper assembly and production of food kit boxes on the assembly line.
- Respectfully support and follow direction from all managers and supervisors about line performance.
- Ensure all actions better the business of HelloFresh and do not break any company policies.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Quality Assurance and/or Supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Occasionally required to prepare ingredients using tools such as food scales, measuring spoons and cups, etc., as needed
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Respectful of others and have a positive attitude
- Communications: expresses ideas and thoughts clearly and with tact and diplomacy.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be willing and able to work entire schedule as we cannot accommodate partial shifts or early/late arrivals.
- Must be able to count and have basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions) with or without assistance.
- One year of related experience is preferred.
- Basic mathematics
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
- Able to stand on your feet and work between 8-12 hours per shift.
- Able to work in a cold prep area located in a walk-in refrigerator kept at 35 degrees.
- Able to regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.