Under close supervision General Attendants are responsible for cleaning and maintaining company premises and equipment. Employees in this job class are to maintain the upkeep of company facilities, repair broken equipment, and inspect finished projects. This job class requires the ability to comply with state health and safety regulations.
Hillsboro, OR | Seattle, WA | Redmond, WA | Dallas, TX | Austin, TX | San Diego, CA | San Jose, CA, | Chicago, IL | New Jersey, NJ
Melville, NY | Poughkeepsie, NY | Armonk, NY | Durham, NC | New York, New York | Ossining, NY
- Clean up work sites
- Assist coworkers
- Handle and transport materials
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks
- Wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks, and all other food prep surfaces as assigned
- Wash dishes, glassware, equipment, and silverware.
- Restock all supplies and stock shelves
- Sweep and mops floors at appropriate intervals to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards
- Clean front of the house areas, as assigned.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and product.
- Distribute supplies, utensils, and portable equipment as needed
- Separate and remove trash and garbage, and place it in designated containers
- Steam clean or hose out garbage cans in appropriate and assigned areas
- Complies with all outlined sanitation and safety requirements
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds several times a day
- Ability to reach high and stoop low
- Ability to work in hot and damp environments
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees for this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.