Custodial Customer Communication
March 13, 2020
Given the Coronavirus emergency, as your vendor, I want to ensure we maintain open lines of communication so that your PRIDE service team continues to meet your service requirements and can quickly adjust to any necessary changes.
You and your team depend on PRIDE, and we take that responsibility seriously. Please be aware that we have a plan in place to ensure your services remain up and running while we endeavor to maintain the required service and productivity levels.
• PRIDE’s Custodial teams are using cleaning products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogen claims to sanitize high-touch surface areas at our buildings and our customers’ buildings. PRIDE’s disinfection guidelines are attached for reference.
• For any confirmed exposed spaces where PRIDE is contracted or required to treat, PRIDE will handle these instances on a case-by-case basis partnering with the site safety personnel and corporate safety to collaborate on the proper course of action following federal, state, and local requirements.
During this time, PRIDE has undertaken the following actions to minimize disruption to your services:
• We are in the process of implementing “social distancing” among our employees to reduce the likelihood of COVID-19 infection. This process may include staggering work start and end times and adjusting schedules as needed. Please note that we will make every effort to maintain consistent productivity levels while taking this necessary precaution.
• We are creating an order of succession with accompanying authorities in the event PRIDE employees become unable to perform their responsibilities.
• We have restricted all PRIDE employee business travel and are encouraging employees to avoid gatherings of 50 or more people.
• If PRIDE employees need to see a healthcare provider for non-urgent care or advice, we have encouraged them to use our telehealth system, which includes doctors’ appointments conducted over the phone, email, or video that do not require an in-person visit.