Coronavirus Resource Center for People with Disabilities
Page last updated April 6, 2020, at 5:00 PM.
PRIDE Industries is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. We are closely monitoring the news about the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) through trustworthy sources such as the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Placer County Health & Human Services department.
The resources listed below are not intended to replace state or federal advisories. Information will be updated as it changes or becomes available.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): General Information about COVID-19
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH): COVID-19 Facts
- COVID-19 Resources for ASL Community
- COVID-19 Support Program for those with chronic illnesses
- Drive-Thru Testing for COVID-19 (by appt) – Sacramento, CA
- Access to Medications – Medication Delivery
- A Guide for Deaf/Hard of Hearing Community on Communicating with medical staff during COVID-19
- California Peer-Run Warm Line, toll-free mental health line: (855) 845-7415
- How to Make Your own Face Covering [Video]
- Talking With Children About COVID-19
- Talking with People with Autism About COVID-19
- Managing Anxiety & Stress
- National Alliance on Mental Illness [PDF]
- Grocery Store Resources for People with Disabilities in the Sacramento, CA Region
- Staying Safe From COVID-19 While Grocery Shopping
- Food Bank Resources in the Sacramento, CA Region
- Grocery Delivery