PRIDE Industries is committed to sustainable, environmentally-friendly business practices. When it comes to facilities, we share our customers’ goals of creating safe, clean environments and reaching LEED certification to ensure a healthy planet for future generations.
In manufacturing, PRIDE integrates circular-economy principles into all our processes, allowing us to provide fully sustainable products and solutions to our customers. Our supply-chain services have been rigorously crafted to eliminate waste and redundancy, and we support the screening, reuse, repair, and remanufacturing of materials. PRIDE also partners with certified recyclers to maximize the recovery of useful material and ensure proper waste disposal.
Our industry-leading integration of social equity, economic vitality, and environmental stewardship are unmatched. PRIDE is truly a pioneer in sustainable services. We have achieved extensive green certifications of our products and practices, combined with our core mission, cost-competitiveness, and innovative solutions.
Our methods and goals:
- Purchasing low-volatile organic compounds (VOC), including adhesives and solvents, to reduce ozone that adversely impacts air quality.
- Use all purchased chemicals completely to prevent the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Implement eco-friendly landscaping practices and water reduction goals.
- Divert about 90% of waste, including recycling of pallets, aluminum cans, plastic, cardboard, and paper.
- Install motion-controlled lights in our manufacturing and logistics warehouses to conserve energy.
- Maximize the efficiency of HVAC systems through proper maintenance, temperature setpoints, and hours of operation.
- PRIDEClean® Custodial Process – Safer Choice cleaning products used in conjunction
with color-coded and reusable microfiber towels and mops in custodial work to eliminate cross-contamination between cleaning areas.
- Offer commercial custodial capabilities that support LEED building certifications.
- Use our chemical clearance program to evaluates each new chemical or cleaning product for safety and environmental implications.
- Encourage participation in customer recycling and conservation programs.
- Forge strategic partnerships with our clients that identify and implement reductions in water and energy consumption apply net-zero strategies, reduce the use of hazardous substances, and operate according to the ISO 14001-2015 Environmental Management System.