- Welcome to PRIDE Industries, Inc. (PRIDE) corporate website ("Website"). Use of the Website signifies your agreement with these terms and conditions. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the Website immediately terminates without necessity of any notice. PRIDE retains the right to deny access to anyone for any reason.
- You warrant that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful, including posting or transmitting any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- You can visit the Website without revealing who you are or providing any personal information about yourself.
- You should be aware that we collect page hit statistics when you visit the Website, that may include information about you, which helps us understand how our site is navigated, how many visitors arrive at specific pages, the length and frequency of a stay at our website, etc.
- We safeguard your information using known security standards and procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, PRIDE Industries, Inc. and our affiliates cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our Website, and you do so at your own risk.
- If you register at this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your username or password.
Trademarks, Copyright, and Restrictions
This Website is designed, maintained, and hosted by PRIDE Industries, Inc., 10030 Foothills Blvd, Roseville, CA 95747, (800) 550-6005, a non-profit corporation. All content, excluding links to other sites, such as text, graphics, logos, video, audio, photographs, illustrations, and software on this Website is protected by United States and international copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned by PRIDE. All software used on this site is the property of PRIDE or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. PRIDE reserves the right to modify or otherwise update this Website including these terms and conditions at any time. Updates, modifications, and changes to the Websites' terms and conditions will be fully binding on you from the time they are posted.
If you register at this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your username or password.
This Website may contain links to other web sites for your convenience and information only. You access them at your own risk. The content of linked sites are not under PRIDE's control. PRIDE is not responsible for, and does not endorse, such content. You may not establish a hyperlink to the Website that state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your web site by PRIDE.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH, UNDER THE U.S. LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS, ARE IMPLIED BY LAW AND ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION, PRIDE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER PRIDE, NOR ANY PERSON INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS WEBSITE WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE CONTENT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT THAT YOU ACCESS ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. PRIDE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTENT, SERVICE AND/OR MERCHANDISE ACQUIRED PURSUANT TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF YOUR SYSTEM. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT NEITHER PRIDE, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS WEBSITE, IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER LINKED SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PRIDE IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER SUBSCRIBERS OR THIRD PARTIES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, PRIDE'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PRIDE, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms.
- This Website is controlled and operated by PRIDE from its offices in Roseville, California. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These terms and conditions, represent the entire Agreement between PRIDE and you, and supersede any prior agreements or understandings not incorporated herein.
- ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.